Honored Contributor

Re: Bravo Diane! Beautiful tunic

[ Edited ]

It's pretty, but I am usually too hot in the summer to wear long sleeve tops. I tend to wear short or cap sleeves with a cardigan I can remove or put on as needed depending on the temperature of my surroundings. I would wear this more in the Spring or Fall if I purchased it. 

Honored Contributor

I purchase Diane on sale but I have a few of her sweaters and they are really wonderful. I also have a woven piece I really like

Esteemed Contributor

I would wear this blouse in a heartbeat.  I like the style and the fact that it's cotton for Summer.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love this tunic, but could never wear those sleeves in the summer, which for us is May - Oct.  I agree about the frigid AC in some places, but that's why I have long sleeved cover ups to layer.  If I happen to see this on sale at some point, I'd definitely consider buying the chambray color and saving it till November.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

It is loose fitting, looks comfortable, lovely style and color, I love it !!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why do all of these "summer" shirts have to have long sleeves?  I automatically reject them. 

I can't stand any kind of sleeve flapping down below my elbow. I just roll all my sleeves up so that they look like a cuffed short sleeve. Can't do it though if the cuff is elasticized or if the blouse has any kind of bell sleeve. So I just avoid those.

I love that tunic - must go over and look at it.