Honored Contributor

Bravo Diane! Beautiful tunic

E49E6F22-290E-422B-BEA8-400197EEACB5.png

Amy is wearing it right now in the chambray and it looks terrific on her

Honored Contributor

Re: Bravo Diane! Beautiful tunic

Why do all of these "summer" shirts have to have long sleeves?  I automatically reject them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why do all of these "summer" shirts have to have long sleeves?  I automatically reject them. 

@Kachina624 

As a woven long sleeve I think it's perfect for the A/C in the office

Super Contributor

So pretty and perfect for summer evenings when it cools down.  I like it's all cotton too!

Esteemed Contributor

I like everything about it except the price.

Honored Contributor

Agree plus not great reviews--3 out of 5???  I have some of DG's tops and I like them but would never pay full price for them.

Valued Contributor

I love this, I am always on the hunt for a long sleeve summer tops. Air conditioning freezes me to death.

Respected Contributor

I've never worked in an office. Schools did not have air conditioning (unless you worked in the office). I had eight fans in my third-floor room: you could get a hot breeze if your desk was near these. 

Long sleeves--NEVER!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also freeze in air conditioning. While I wouldn't wear this to watch a ball game or horse show outside, I do wear this length sleeve (in all cotton) when we go anywhere there is air conditioning in the summer. It saves carrying around a sweater or light weight jacket.  Maybe it's a matter of age...I don't know..... but I get a lot of use out of mine these days.  This top is really cute without looking "old ladyish". 

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I've never worked in an office. Schools did not have air conditioning (unless you worked in the office). I had eight fans in my third-floor room: you could get a hot breeze if your desk was near these. 

Long sleeves--NEVER!

@insomniac2 

I can relate to your story. 

We didn't have AC when I started teaching either. The building was old, but the principal's office & secretary offices had window AC units. Priorities! 

It was pretty noisy in my classroom with the floor fans going at high speed. I remember when they put a ceiling fan in each classroom. Then we got one window air conditioner each. It helped a bit. I finished my teaching career at a newly built school that had central AC. Wonderful!