Trusted Contributor

Brava Martha Stewart Fashions

I just recieved my Stretch Poplin 3/4 Sleeve High Low Hem blouses in Navy and Taupe from the Martha Stewart line and I couldn't be more pleased. Nice fabric, well made, good design. I also wrote a review on it. Now I have to buy the white and the black colors.

Honored Contributor

Re: Brava Martha Stewart Fashions

[ Edited ]

I have that shirt and so does my daughter. We sized down , and it really looks nice on us ,even though we are petite

Her other poplin shirt is also very nice ,as are her jeans

Respected Contributor

I don't have any of her pieces, but yes, her fashion line look very upscale, high quality, and very nice.  

Respected Contributor

I have a top and a pair of jeans. Nice quality at a reasonable price point.
Honored Contributor

She's another one who probably just puts her name on the products, but if they look nice and are of good quality, I'd consider purchasing.

Honored Contributor

I don't believe she just sticks her name on anything. I am sure she personally tried things out, before she  endorsed them

She is a brand name ,and has a great deal to lose ,if she endorses junk

Trusted Contributor

I very much agree with Cherry that knowing Martha Stewart, she is someone who is particular and prides herself on quality. I think in the past she did have her name on K-Mart bedding, bath, home, etc and that type of thing, which was actually pretty solid and well made. I have a porcelin pedastal bowl from K-mart in her line and it is beautiful, simple and nicely made. 

I do find that celebraties who begin a line of clothing or other products sometimes drop the quality of their goods after a while, so let's hope Martha keeps producing nice things.

Trusted Contributor

Can I ask you how the  jeans/pants fit ? Are they roomy or fit to actual size? I don't like things tight and I always think about shrinkage, even just washing clothing because I hang most of my dresses, tops, blouses and pants. Just wondering how her pants size to fit.

Respected Contributor

I don’t care if someone is simply putting their name on a product. I only care about results for skin care and quality for everything else.

I haven’t had any luck so far with celebrity products, but I won’t dismiss a product because a celebrity claims to make it.

Honored Contributor

@gigywrote:

Can I ask you how the  jeans/pants fit ? Are they roomy or fit to actual size? I don't like things tight and I always think about shrinkage, even just washing clothing because I hang most of my dresses, tops, blouses and pants. Just wondering how her pants size to fit.

Her skinny jeans are a close to the body fit, but they have some stretch. Her canary jeans are a relaxed  fit, the  legs are wider. I shop according to the garment size and it always fits me