Trusted Contributor

I thought that was Mama Jenn.

Honored Contributor

You gotta wonder if they feel ridiculous in some of the stuff they have to model! Poor thing. She’s probably counting the minutes until that show is over!

Honored Contributor

Re: Brattin Wigs

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

You gotta wonder if they feel ridiculous in some of the stuff they have to model! Poor thing. She’s probably counting the minutes until that show is over!

Doubt very much Jennifer minds short time spent wearing oddities. She's smiling everytime she looks at her bank account. 🤑

Honored Contributor

I think the style is very cute, and might even look good on her, if it was pulled all the way on.  Looks like it's jut sitting there.

Respected Contributor

That wig style looks very bad on J.  You can tell it is a wig and you should not be able to do so just by looking.

Esteemed Contributor

It would be nice to buy a wig, so I wouldn't always have to spend so much time doing my hair. But I will never buy a synthetic wig. They don't look or feel natural. It looks like a wig. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Brattin Wigs

[ Edited ]

Too much hair, it overwhelms her face.  The style is fine, just too much of it.

Honored Contributor

the problem is---wigs need to be tweaked after you put them on--not put on like a hat and leave them--you need to pull them  around, pull them down then use a comb or brush or fingers to really get in there and make them look right. I had 3 wigs in different styles that I wore during my bald, chemo months, that looked FABULOUS !!!!! No one knew they were wigs; they felt great and I never thought twice about them. Now Jennifer has ALOT  of hair so that needs to be a consideration--I had none---but still--drives me insane when these vendors don't fix these wigs up-----

Honored Contributor

Jennifer will NOT sell wigs looking like that.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I agree.  I think she looks better with short hair.  But - I'm a fan of short hair.