Esteemed Contributor

I just received a Bali Bra, no underwire, that I ordered from Costco.com, $14.99. So-so comfortable and looks perfect under clothes. I wear 38D in regular Bali, and this newer bra fits exactly the same way - size Large. Today I ordered 11 more -- white, beige & black. Search Bali Bra on costco.com. Sizing information is under "product details".  Free shipping. Many women have trouble finding the right bra -- and this is a winner!!!!

Respected Contributor

i'm going to take a look.  thank you for your recommendation!

Trusted Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I just received a Bali Bra, no underwire, that I ordered from Costco.com, $14.99. So-so comfortable and looks perfect under clothes. I wear 38D in regular Bali, and this newer bra fits exactly the same way - size Large. Today I ordered 11 more -- white, beige & black. Search Bali Bra on costco.com. Sizing information is under "product details".  Free shipping. Many women have trouble finding the right bra -- and this is a winner!!!!

I  picked one up when I was at Costco yesterday. The box is marked 36D,36DD,38B,38C. When I got it home & tried it on, it was much too small for me. I can wear 38B, 38C, or 36C, depending on the manufacturer of the bra.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm 38D - and Large is perfect. I'm only 4'11" and weigh 135 lbs - I suggest u return for larger size. We're all built differently. You can return the one u bought at Costco - and order another on-line, with free shipping. I live in southern Calif. and rec'd it in 2 days. 

Trusted Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I'm 38D - and Large is perfect. I'm only 4'11" and weigh 135 lbs - I suggest u return for larger size. We're all built differently. You can return the one u bought at Costco - and order another on-line, with free shipping. I live in southern Calif. and rec'd it in 2 days. 

I'll be returning the one that I purchased at Costco but I"m not buying another one. I have this style in large from when  I was a 38D. I dug them out of my donation bin yesterday & tried them on. The large is much too big for me at the size that I'm currently at I don't fill the cups out & the medium is too small, the underband rolls on me. I'll stick to Playtex style 4159. It's marketed as a sports bra but it's so comfortable that I use it as my every day bra.