Honored Contributor

I was in high school then but still watched a lot in the earlier years. 

I also wore ribbed knit sweaters (poor boy?) and of course wore mini skirts.  In the fall of 1969 girls were FINALLY (!) allowed to wear pants!! ...but only nice ones...ha ha we all wore bell bottom jeans!

Honored Contributor

Oh yes, I was very Brady. Grew up with them...Marcia was my age.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Did the show come on Friday nights at around 8 o'clock? It was one of my favorites along with Lost in space, Partridge family, and I really liked wild wild West!

@Andreatoo 

We watched Lost in Space, Partridge Family, and Wild, Wild West too. I think some of those were on Friday night. My sister who is 10 years older than me had a huge crush on Robert Conrad from WWW. He passed away earlier this year. 

@wilma 

Even at my tender age I thought Conrad was hot too! lol

apparently the actor who played Artemis Gordon would frequent my grandfather's antique store in Saratoga Springs, NY.

My mom and dad were in college with the evil dwarf (I forget the character's name) at U of M and according to my mom he really was a jerk! lol

@Andreatoo I read a book about Michael Dunn, who played Dr. Loveless.  He really had an interesting life, but died fairly young.  Most of his life he lived with severe pain from his disabilities, but he didn't let it stop him.  At one point he entered the Capuchin monastery in Detroit....ended up having to leave because he couldn't navigate the stairs in the old building.  I always loved The Wild Wild West...great acting and story lines!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the show too and had the O ring dress...LOL

Long straight blonde hair too....

Esteemed Contributor
I was a BB fanatic and still enjoy watching them. I'm sure I had clothes like theirs but don't remember anything in particular. I absolutely loved Barry's striped sweater in that first picture!

I also bought Barry's book and went yo see him on his book tour. He signed mine: TO Kim....❤ Barry Williams
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I rarely watched BB . I did have an O ring sweater and loved it. If I had a boy friend that wore the polyester knit shirts that dad and sons wore I would have shopped around for a new BF Smiley Happy I remember heavy polyester leisure suits for men also. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor
@haddon9. I was in grade school in 1969 and remember very clearly when girls were allowed to wear pants to school. My elementary school said that they never said girls couldn’t wear pants, lol. My Dad took me to Uncle Bills, a store with a little of everything. He bought me two pairs of pants that had colorful vertical stripes! I am sure I thought I was so cool!
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead