Respected Contributor
On 7/11/2014 bichon_emma said: If you want to try and do it yourself breakoutbras.com has a great fitting guide complete with pictures of how to tell a right fit from wrong. A properly fitted bra makes all the difference in the world. I am large chested and was wearing the wrong size bra for ages. Your clothes fit better, your body looks better (hello instant weight loss... At least looking like it ) and you will feel so much better. I have heard Nordstrom does a good fitting but after being fitted at VS dozens of times, lady grace, various dept stores etc and always put into a 38DD when I was a 34F I don't trust fittings much. One VS sales rep tried to put me in a 40DD because in the 38 DD was so tight I had four "girls" instead of 2 and the 38 was so loose it moved when I lifted my arms!!
Thanks for the site reference. The pics are great. I had wondered about where tge underwire would sit on the sides in a correct fit. Good info.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

MY COMPLAINT ABOUT BRAS FITTING CORRECTLY IS THAT I HAE A HARD TIME FINDING THE WIDE STRAPS THAT I NEED FOR MY 42DD SIZE. THEY USUALLY USE THOSE THIN STRAPS THAT DIG INTO YOUR SHOULDER AND ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.