Valued Contributor

Hey Fashionistas! My favorite fit for jeans right now is the Boyfriend cut. Currently I have Stylus (JCP) and Old Navy ones. I'm looking for a brand that makes the BF cut without being distressed. (Doesn't anyone have a boyfriend who doesn't wear their jeans to a frazzle??!) The JCP ones have only minimal distress - stitching to mimic a repair, no holes. The ON ones are not distressed, but their colors are limited. I'd like some colored denim (or twill) ones in addition to my current washed denim and white. Any suggestions will be appreciated! (Oh, over $50?? never mind... I have more of a Levi's budget when it comes to jeans.)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Boyfriend jeans SOS

[ Edited ]

I purchased some boyfriend jeans from the Who What Wear collaboration with Target (Who What Wear is a blog).  They were $34.99 and I've been living in them.  They're not dressy denim but they are not distressed.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sallybusky

Christopher & Banks $44.95, buy one get one half off.  Item: 9-50051511504

Everyday Denim Boyfriend Jean, 9-0036107340, Everyday Denim Boyfriend Jean Main View PGPEveryday Denim Boyfriend Jean, 9-0036107413, Everyday Denim Boyfriend Jean Main View PGP

Honored Contributor

@sallybusky

GAP "girlfriend", in two colors, on sale (40% off)-

Honored Contributor

@sallybusky

Levi's at Kohl's-

Trusted Contributor

@sallybusky

All from Macy's:

INC International Concepts Curvy-Fit Boyfriend Jeans, Fire Wash, $51.99:

Style and Co Curvy Fit Caneel Wash Cuffed Boyfriend Jeans, $38.99:

Style & Co. Curvy-Fit Caneel Wash Cuffed Boyfriend Jeans, Only at Macy's

Style & Co. Boyfriend Curvy-Fit Jeans, Blossom-Wash, $29.99:

Style & Co. Boyfriend Curvy-Fit Jeans, Blossom Wash

Kut from the Kloth Cameron Boyfriend Jeans $52.99:

Honored Contributor

@sallybusky

Target-

Regular Contributor

I just bought these!  Awesome!  Also at Kohls and JC Penny

http://www.lee.com/shop/curvy-fit-ruby-boyfriend-modern-series

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Everyone, Thanks!  I'm pondering....several good options, though! @Leelee1123: I'm leaning toward the Ruby pair. (They have a tiny distressed mark - so small, it's not a dealbreaker.) I see they're a Lee brand.  True to size?  I'm a pretty solid 10 with most brands. (I'm a 12 in others; I try to avoid those Smiley Tongue) I can't remember the last time I bought Lee. Can you give any sizing info? The length doesn't matter. Too long? Roll 'em up. Too short? capris! You've all given me hope...HeartHeart thanks, girls!

I wish they'd stop posing the models with high heels. I think that look only works if you're a rock star. Or, maybe...tall.

Regular Contributor

@sallybusky  Im a solid 10 too and these fit perfect! I say true to size! Most 10s tend to gap a little on me becasue I have a small waist.  But these dont gap and fit me well in the waist.  (hense the curvy fit). I carry my weight in my hips and thighs and these fit nicely but not overly relaxed.  Very comfy too!