Respected Contributor

Bought the HSN S MADDEN TSV in rose gold!

they are FAB! QVC, please take note of stylish, fashionable shoes..instead of overloading orthopedic shoes. Just sayin'!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bought the HSN S MADDEN TSV in rose gold!

Sorry, but I don't find those shoe attractive at all.  They look like old-fashioned gym shoes.  Give me the ortho specials from QVC.  I've gotten them from HSN too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I really love those but I spent money yesterday:-( I am thinking about making a pair of rose colored ones out of Keds. My cousin makes costumes and I posted a few weeks ago I wanted a pair that were similar and she messaged me with DIY and several different styles my sister mentioned today I really should try to make them because they were cute.
Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

they are FAB! QVC, please take note of stylish, fashionable shoes..instead of overloading orthopedic shoes. Just sayin'!

I think they are very cute. Let us know how you like them.  Very cute for the summer.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Very cute shoes.  They will definitely be fun to wear.  I like them!

They look comfortable and stylish. 

Honored Contributor

I have a pair coming to me, too.  I kind of wish I'd paid for expedited delivery...can't wait to get them!

Honored Contributor

Those rose gold shoes are cute. My size is gone, or I would get a pair too. Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

I like some of S. Madden's styles, but this sneaker was not for me.  I do think QVC offers lots of diverse styles as far as shoes, so I don't think they are lacking in what they offer.  If you find what you like on HSN, then that's a plus for you. 

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant - hope we love them.

I enjoy shopping here too, but only a few fashion lines appeal to me. Plus HSN regularly offers coupons and frequently free s&h. 

I reviewed the April Q Inside magazine.  Not 1 TSV appeals to me.

HSN seems to offer more contemporary fashions. Better price points and a better overall value. I think they are targeting different demographics, and I think Q is focused more on international sales/growth rather than trying to capture more sales from younger demographics in the U.S. I like shopping from various retailers so it really isn't an issue for me. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There were no reviews, and I won't take a chance as to if they are comfortable or not.   I've tried on a couple pair of Steve Madden shoes in Ross and they both were unusually heavy shoes!