Trusted Contributor

Don't care for the stars.  

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Re: Booty Boost Leggings

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

Hey @Shanus are you going to try these?????Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Nope, not for me. Besides not loving the embellishments, the skintight leggings have never been my style. The Spanx jeans/leggings are a little more loose fitting, but with the same idea of a legging. If skinny jeans and ponte knit leggings had a baby, those would be it. Loving them. Black, of course. 

Honored Contributor

I think they're kinda cute and I'd wear them like Jennifer is wearing them.  I'd wear them at work (I work at a gym, not in an office!)

But I wouldn't rely on them for my booty.  I do barbell hip thrusts for that! (among other butt exercises, but hip thrusts are QUEEN for bodacious bootys Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I think she needs a longer jacket or top. I don’t like seeing her “front business” in the photo. My niece and her friends who are all different sizes, shapes, and weights are wearing their leggings with short tops. Everything shows front and back. I couldn’t do it. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I think she needs a longer jacket or top. I don’t like seeing her “front business” in the photo. My niece and her friends who are all different sizes, shapes, and weights are wearing their leggings with short tops. Everything shows front and back. I couldn’t do it. 

@wilma  - I agree with you that there's too much business shown in the front - like it's outlined, you know?  Maybe at the gym is fine, but out and about, I think a longer top would be more appropriate - no matter what size you wear.....