Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset    I really like these jeans and at a 32in inseam would be perfect for me and I would jump on any style jean in 32.  The model must be 6ft to have a 32in look so short. Confusing.  Casn you share the brand?

I sympathize with petites because I have had to pass on so many pants because they were too short. My DD and DGD face the same issue. You can shorten (a pain I'm sure) but we can't lengthen. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bootcut vs Flare leg

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

@gertrudecloset    I really like these jeans and at a 32in inseam would be perfect for me and I would jump on any style jean in 32.  The model must be 6ft to have a 32in look so short. Confusing.  Casn you share the brand?

I sympathize with petites because I have had to pass on so many pants because they were too short. My DD and DGD face the same issue. You can shorten (a pain I'm sure) but we can't lengthen. 

@mspatmac 

Sure, they are on Macy's.  Their label: INC International Concepts.  Amanda is there too all on sale.  I'm going to have a difficult time, but it doesn't mean others should not be able to shop for jeans!  

Enjoy!  Let me know what you get if anything.  

Back to looking at bras on sale......

Toot-a-loo!!!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

It is cute but it would be wasted on me since I no longer wear anything tucked in any more.  It's kind of like wearing a belt without the fuss.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I agree with the others -- those are WAY too short.  In my opinion, anything with a flare or bootcut needs to reach the ground. If I have bootcut jeans that only reach the ground with flats, I definitely only wear them with flats. I normally buy talls when I am buying bootcut because I feel they look best when I wear heels.  No "flag on a flagpole" looks for me.