Honored Contributor

Every time I see Bombas Socks on, I am tempted to try them. In fact, ever since I saw Daymond John invest in the company on Shark Tank, I wanted to try them....just haven't yet.

If you have purchased this sock brand, I would appreciate sharing your experience with  them as to quality, strength, how they feel, etc.

I saw them on QVC recently and was again tempted to try them. I do like the Muk Luk socks and also the Barefoot Dreams socks, but I think the Bombas Socks are probably more the "work horse" type of apparel rather than the fuzzy, soft, and cozy brands I already have.

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bombas Socks - Quality?

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler I also remember them on Shark Tank. I have some ordered directly from their website. Washed and worn for a year and still look and feel great. I also love their charitable giving. That's one reason I purchase from them.

They are VERY comfy!

Esteemed Contributor

I like them too. Wear well and wash up nicely.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty and @Love my grandkids  Thanks for your comments. Was pretty sure if Daymond is involved, then it must be a quality product.

Think QVC had a special on them recently; probably should have grabbed some then. But will probably go ahead based upon both of your comments.

Thanks again!

Valued Contributor

I got the knee socks because I like 100% cotton socks. Not all their socks are 100% cotton. I have skinny calves and the regular size was so tight, I thought the pain would kill me. So they sent me the large sized knee socks. Still too tight, I just gave them away to the thrift store. So tight they are painful. Material was nice but not all their socks are all cotton. 

Respected Contributor

I LOVE my Bombas socks! I was a 100% SmartWool devotee until I tried Bombas. Now I'm on to Bombas, particularly since they've introduced their merino wool line (do NOT put them in the drier!). I think you'll be very pleased with them. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 Appreciate your comment about the Merino wool, as I didn't know they had that. Love Merino wool!

Super Contributor

I have some Bombas no-show socks and they are the only ones I have that actually stay up and don't slide off my heels! My only problem is that they are a little big, even though I went by the size chart to order. They are not so big that I can't wear them, though, so I would probably order them again. 

Honored Contributor

I have dozens of pairs.  I love them   Soft, comfy, and stay put.  I love the no-shows for warmer weather as their site offers light-weight choices.  I am not one to go without socks, even during the warmer weather.  When I wear loafter-type shoes or flats they work well.  They used to offer another no-show that only covered your toes so less sock would show but looks like they no longer offer them.  I have ordered since 5/2019 and not one sock has a hole or is worn out.  I have also ordered their tees.

Honored Contributor

I love Bombas socks!  I have several pair and have given them as gifts.  What I really love is the fact they come in a choice of sizes instead of one size fits all.