Re: Boho Cowgirl Streetstyle

@lolakimono wrote:

What do you think of this look?

Love it!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Cute!

I can’t think of anywhere I’d wear the dress but I’d get lots of use out of the boots.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No matter who's wearing it or what else they're wearing, I cannot get down with the clunky shoes worn with a dress look... It's just not happening... You want to wear clunky shoes, stick with pants...

That aside, as far as this outfit goes, nothing about it resonates with me as being anything special... I'll pass...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Good look, just not for me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I MIGHT wear the dress (although I am neither Boho nor Cowgirl) but I would never wear those boots with it.  I'm not sure I'd even like those boots with jeans.

So, what I think is that it's not for me.

Trusted Contributor

I'm a Texan and know lots of cowgirls.  this is not cowgirl and not much boho either.  I think another poster nailed it by calling it hippie vegan.  There comes a point when combining  perfectly good styles makes a mess of things.  I think this look is a sloppy mess.

Respected Contributor

Well, it certainly has a boho/cowgirl influence. Looks great, if that's your style. It's not mine, however.

Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

I'm a Texan and know lots of cowgirls.  this is not cowgirl and not much boho either.  I think another poster nailed it by calling it hippie vegan.  There comes a point when combining  perfectly good styles makes a mess of things.  I think this look is a sloppy mess.

Not vegan if the boots are genuine leather!

Esteemed Contributor

Like it but don't love it.  That necklace sends it over the top for me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Contributor

Only for the VERY young (teen to early 20s). Any older than that, it just looks dated.