Esteemed Contributor

I was looking back at some of Bibi Horst's old posts, and she had some cute bohemian looks, which I thought I'd share.  I love the last white blouse.

As a side note and apropos of nothing:  one of her posts mentioned 1960's supermodel Veruschka, a name I vaguely remembered, so I looked her up and spent at least an hour reading about her truly fascinating life story (she's still alive at 80).  Hey, the monotony of days running into each other are getting to me!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Super Contributor

Re: Boho Chic, the Sequel...

👎

Respected Contributor

love all the looks. now if only i had that figure.  i would wear all of these looks.  i particularly like the first dress

Trusted Contributor

I love these looks, every one! I could never pull them off but she's gorgeous and looks amazing!

Esteemed Contributor

I love the dress, but would never have an occasion to wear it now, but there was a day......my friend....(we thought they'd never end, eh??)  I may have even worn the blue paisley pants once upon a time..... I love the two white blouses.......no collars, not stiff, prim and proper......the crochet vest I would also wear now.  Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am 66 not 16.  I do wear my daisy dukes everyday around the house...hey it is in the 90's....not saying it is a pretty sight, though. Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Thanks, @MacDUFF . 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF I like the dress as well as the blue sweater and paisley print pants.

Veruschka was considered to be "the most beautiful woman in the world."   She was six feet tall and at the peak of her modeling career she earned $10,000 a day!  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I like it!

Esteemed Contributor

I hear ya @tends2dogs ...we'd sing and dance forever and a day.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittyloo I loved that dress too. And also, how she wore different tops with those same pants and they all looked fabulous. Boho is my favorite style. I'm an aged hippie!

Esteemed Contributor

I liked this, too...Jamie Lewinger from Albuquerque, NM (this woman has panache I tell ya)...

boho

boho111