Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Boehm Collector   Let me know how the return process goes.  I haven't had to return anything yet, so I haven't had any experience with their return process.

@VaBelle35  ...  I will certainly let you know how the process goes.  

@Boehm Collector, @VaBelle35 -  I've made returns to Boden and it's very easy.  I use their return label and fill out the return slip and I let my mailman take the package.  At most, it's taken 2 weeks to get the return, but usually less than that.  They refund everything quickly and if for some reason it's taking too long or if you have a problem, call customer service, they are absolutely fantastic and on the ball.  Boden has great customer service!

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Boehm Collector   Let me know how the return process goes.  I haven't had to return anything yet, so I haven't had any experience with their return process.

@VaBelle35  ...  I will certainly let you know how the process goes.  

@Boehm Collector, @VaBelle35 -  I've made returns to Boden and it's very easy.  I use their return label and fill out the return slip and I let my mailman take the package.  At most, it's taken 2 weeks to get the return, but usually less than that.  They refund everything quickly and if for some reason it's taking too long or if you have a problem, call customer service, they are absolutely fantastic and on the ball.  Boden has great customer service!

@IlliniGirl88  .... yes, I also used the return label and filled out the return slip.  I handed it in at my local post office.  Haven't heard anything about a refund yet.  

Honored Contributor

That's great to hear about returns.

THanks!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35  @IlliniGirl88  .....   I just received my refund yesterday.  Actually that was pretty quick.  

Honored Contributor

That was quick @Boehm Collector 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, have ordered from Boden for years that I wore to the office . Now since retired am more into relaxed comfort clothes from QVC . However, just wish QVC wouldn't have so many tunic and long style tops  and wide legged  ankle length pants .

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, have ordered from Boden for years that I wore to the office . Now since retired am more into relaxed comfort clothes from QVC . However, just wish QVC wouldn't have so many tunic and long style tops  and wide legged  ankle length pants .

Boden used clothes are also available on Posh Mark , if  anyone is in the mark for new looking used  items