Honored Contributor

I found out about Boden from this board.  I've order a few things and have been very pleased.

They do take a long time to ship though.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I've been buying from Boden for about 8 years, and have a lot of pieces.  The quality is wonderful, unique pieces you won't see everywhere, and top notch customer service.  The prices are bit more expensive but I have bought some beautiful, classic pieces that are wonderful.  I always get compliments when wearing Boden. 

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I found out about Boden from this board.  I've order a few things and have been very pleased.

@VaBelle35   -  If package is coming from the UK warehouses,  yes shipping can be about 2 weeks, and more during busy seasons.  I've found the hangup for me has been in customs, where items can sit in NY for a while.  Boden does have a warehouse, for a lot of items, which ship out of Pennsylvania.  Before ordering, you can ask customer service which warehouse your item will be shipping from, if time is a factor.  Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35   -  If package is coming from the UK warehouses,  yes shipping can be about 2 weeks, and more during busy seasons.  I've found the hangup for me has been in customs, where items can sit in NY for a while.  Boden does have a warehouse, for a lot of items, which ship out of Pennsylvania.  Before ordering, you can ask customer service which warehouse your item will be shipping from, if time is a factor.  Hope that helps.

Thanks for that information.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35  .. actually my order shipped the day I placed it.   But since it is coming from the UK I imagine it will take some time for it to be delivered.  

Respected Contributor

Boden is a bit pricy, but I like their styles and quality. I mainly buy tops there, but their dresses are very nice, too.  

If I see something I like on their website, I check Nordstrom to see if they carry that item. Often they do. I'd rather order from Nordstrom because shipping is free, and returns can be made at the Nordstrom store nearby.

I bought this colorful tee from Boden. 

Robyn Jersey Tee - Hi/Bonjour Multi

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35  .. actually my order shipped the day I placed it.   But since it is coming from the UK I imagine it will take some time for it to be delivered.  

@Boehm Collector   -  I should have said that Boden ships the items out quickly, it's the travel time from the UK that can take a while.  It can be hit or miss how quickly something gets through US customs and then on to your home.

Trusted Contributor
I order their skirts, particularly the "modern pencil skirt "
Fabric and quality is excellent. You can really tell the difference and if you wait for their sales, you can get some really good deals. Like another poster stated, the exact measurements of every item are online, So really easy to order the correct size.
Esteemed Contributor

It looks like my package from Boden might be delivered this coming Monday, July, 15th.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Andreatoo  ... I just placed an order with Boden USA for a dress.  It was originally  $98.00 but with the 20% off I got it for $78.40.  The shipping was free and my state does not charge tax on clothing.  

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 8.59.26 AM.png

@Andreatoo  @Steffdoggy10  @IlliniGirl88  @peachesncream  @VaBelle35 @BirkiLady @september      @juju in nc,  @ILTH, @Tadaki  @riley1 @qbetzforreal @ECBG  @IlliniGirl88 @DiAnne @peachesncream .   The dress arrived much earlier than expected.  The quality was good.  BUT the color was much too drab in person and the dress just did not fit well.  So I shipped it back.