Esteemed Contributor

I received a catalog in the mail this week for Boden.  Had never heard of them before.  I found some items I really like.  Has anyone ever ordered from them?  Your thoughts?  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

I had not heard of this company. Looked them up and found they are designed in London and produced in one of the following countries: China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Macedonia, Morocco, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vietnam.

Items are available on-line and in select Nordstroms as well as their catalog. It appears their on-line business is the major part of their sales.

I'm going to look up some of their styles and see if anything sparks my interest. Thanks for posting.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have ordered from Boden for years.  They have super good quality and very different and cute styles.  The fabric patterns are something that you don't see often.  I think you will be pleased.  I also love that they give you actual garment measurements,  something I wish others would do.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a Boden top at Nordstrom.  Really liked it and went back to buy another one, but it was sold out.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hope you'll be as pleased with any item(s) you order from Boden as I have been. Excellent customer service, quality, and unique prints on cotton or linen fabrics. Have fun with the "wish list"!  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady , @Tadaki  @JuJu in NC  @riley1  ... thank you all for your replies.  I found one dress I particularly liked in the catalog but could not find it on-line.  So I sent an email to customer service.  Received a response the same day.   Apparently they haven't posted all their new items on their website yet.  So I was told to check again tomorrow.  I was impressed by the speed of their reply.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes. I've bought from them online. They ship from London and arrive within a week from placing the order. Free shipping over $49.

I find their blazers to be excellent quality. Their tops are so-so, in my opinion. A little scratchy.  Maybe it's just the shirts and tees I've bought. 

ETA

up to 60% off sale on their site right now

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen the catalog.  Never ordered. Nice things.  A friend orders regularly from them and has been happy with her purchases.

Honored Contributor

@JuJu in NC wrote:

I have ordered from Boden for years.  They have super good quality and very different and cute styles.  The fabric patterns are something that you don't see often.  I think you will be pleased.  I also love that they give you actual garment measurements,  something I wish others would do.

@JuJu in NC OH!  Thank you!  I had wondered about their quality also and get the catalog.

What part of NC are you?  Im in western NC.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have ordered from Boden for several years.  I just recieved two pairs of pants and a button down shirt.  I love some of their prints and striped t-shirts.