Honored Contributor

I am wearing his Moroccan skirt set. This is my first time to wear it. I am so pleased with the fit and the quality of these 2 garments

Being a shorty I had to have 5 inches whacked off the bottom to make it midi length and the sleeves on the top shortened too..However it is really worth the time and effort it took

It is still on sale (so that took care of my alteration cost). If you are looking for a nice 2 piece outfit, you might take a look...don't have the number handy, but the search engine can find it for you in a tick...I wish Bob would do more petites, but this can be altered without ruining the look of  it

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

What's the number, Cherry?  I tried pulling it up by name but it did not come up.  There was a paisley skirt set. 

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

they are separates..I might have confused you, but they are made to wear together

A344691

A344692
Honored Contributor

@cherry  LOVE the entire outfit!!  And the skirt even has pockets!! And the clearance price is good!  If I had a need for it, (perfect for a winter wedding)---

Enjoy and wear in good health!!!

Honored Contributor

@cherry  Very, very cute.  I am sorry so long getting back to you but had to see DH at visiting hours.  He is in intensive care and I only get 1-1/2 hours to see him during the day, 3 visits, 30-minutes each.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  I am so sorry. I have been gone all afternoon ,so don't worry about it