Honored Contributor

I own several of his maxi dresses. They are nice, quality pieces. I have to admit that I am not inclined to buy most of his line, but some of his clothes I do find appealing. I think his pieces are classics and some may call old-fashioned. But I think it depends on how and what you style them with that makes a huge difference. You can make any piece of clothing updated with the right parts.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all

Now this I did like; especially in the black.

I do like a classic cardigan as it's got structure and you can wear it buttoned up on its own...

I'm just not a fan of the big oversized drapey cardigans that are presently very much in style.

Respected Contributor

Even though his line is generally not my style, I can still enjoy watching one of his shows. He doesn't yammer on or scream incessantly, doesn't jump around, twirl, doesn't repeat the most annoying catch phrases, doesn't fondle the clothes (ugh!).  He's very pleasant to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

He is a gentleman, a delight to listen to and his clothes are quality.  

I really only have a few of his pieces, mostly the ones with a western look.  

Valued Contributor

I love Bob Mackie........................His blouses are spectacular.  Today  same old things.  His blouses

wear like iron......................I want new ones.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Bob Mackie and I own a few of his tops...always..always get compliments on them

Honored Contributor
Last night, Watched; "Women He's Dressed" Documentary about, ORRY-KELLY Wonderful !!! Netflix. Must see! True master of design.
Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree . . . Bob Mackie is not only a wonderful designer, as well as a very classy gentleman, he has a great sense of humor and he has such a lovable personality . . . 

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Even though his line is generally not my style, I can still enjoy watching one of his shows. He doesn't yammer on or scream incessantly, doesn't jump around, twirl, doesn't repeat the most annoying catch phrases, doesn't fondle the clothes (ugh!).  He's very pleasant to watch.

I Totally Agree 

Regular Contributor

Love the show with Antoinenella. She and Bob make a great duo and it makes the program . Please use Antoinella with Bob again.