Regular Contributor

I just flipped on Bob Mackie and had to turn it off when Jacqui said three times..this is the one I wanted. Is she a host or is she shopping..I won't watch if she's talking about herself andnot the clothes.

Respected Contributor

Usually I like Bob and Jacqui buut today she seems to be doing a lot of herself chatter.

Honored Contributor

love the jacket that jacque is wearing and i loved the sequined skirt and matching jacket.......there are some very nice items in todays show. i enjoy jacque and bob together. she is enthusiastic about his items and i think bob enjoys being with her also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I will confess that I am not a fan of this line, but Jaque's enthusiasm for the pieces feels sincere.  Bob is occasionally prickly -- doesn't suffer fools if you know what I mean.  And he appears to like Jaque very much. 

Honored Contributor

Bob Mackie is also one of my favorites.  I think he actually designs the clothes.  He even says they often pull them out from the past!

When he comes here and sells his clothes it helps pay for some of his pet projects (other shows, plays, etc).  He even says that.

I fell asleep (as always) with the TV on.  When I woke up very, very early, he was on.  I don't remember what time it was but he wasn't on Jane's show so it was before that.

He is like the energizer bunny....he goes and goes.  I always get compliments on his clothes.  I don't work so I just go out to eat, Drs, etc but people come up to me and tell me they like the clothes.

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I will confess that I am not a fan of this line, but Jaque's enthusiasm for the pieces feels sincere.  Bob is occasionally prickly -- doesn't suffer fools if you know what I mean.  And he appears to like Jaque very much. 

Yes, I understand exactly what you mean.  I really don't care to know what Jacque has in her closet - no concern to me.  I can be occassionally prickly, and choose not to listen to someone who thinks I give a rats rump what they own.  This is a choice for my own closet - not theirs.  Can you blame Bob for getting annoyed at some of the hosts who chant on and on about nothing to do with his clothing?

BTW, off topic, but I wish Jacque wouldn't keep dying her hair so dark. She looks so much better with a softer look IMHO.

Frequent Contributor

I also turned the TV off. She chatters too much about what she wants. I can't stand to watch her in the beauty shows as again it's I want this and that and make it in a supersize. Very annoying IMO.

Occasional Contributor
I was also compelled to turn off the TV when she wouldn't let a call-in guest speak. All the poor woman wanted to do was talk to Bob Mackie, and Ms. Gonzalez wanted to talk about her UPS driver. Ms. Gonzalez prevailed… QVC is losing business with all of us turning off our TVs because we can't deal with her.
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

My feelings exactly.

Honored Contributor

Again here's a host who thinks because she wears the clothes or whatever it is that she's selling the customer will also want it. I think JG's fan base might buy into her speal, but I find it annoying. I don't think she lies about owning product like other hosts do, but I wish she'd tone it down some.