Honored Contributor

There is a promo running for upcoming Bob Mackie shows that flashes a blue and yellow stripped shirt with some printed flowers on the bottom half.  I want that shirt!  I've spent over an hour searching but no luck.  If a someone runs across it, I wish you'd holler.   Please. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There is a promo running for upcoming Bob Mackie shows that flashes a blue and yellow stripped shirt with some printed flowers on the bottom half.  I want that shirt!  I've spent over an hour searching but no luck.  If a someone runs across it, I wish you'd holler.   Please. 

@Kachina624  Me too.  I have wanted that since I saw it in the Q magazine.   They said it would be available in May.  Perhaps a shipping issue.  

Respected Contributor

I think that top is part of a set available mid-May.  The bottoms are either a crop or capri.  I thought I wanted the black and white set, but after seeing that promo, I want the blue and yellow... depends on the color of the pant.

Regular Contributor

I thought I had found the top you were looking for, but it is striped with  flowers running down one side - check A263603. Reviews are mixed. I admired the scarf top that he had on with Jacque yesterday, and just realized I already own it, according to QVC records. Guess I had better look for it........

I love Mr. Mackie, so talented, so professional. Lovely man just to listen to!

Honored Contributor

I always stop to watch when he's on.  I noticed his t-shirt that he was selling had darts.  And as such, the shirt fit perfectly and didn't pull on the models across the chest.

That's a quality t-shirt design and what makes his t-shirt different than D&C, SG, etc.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624

I think it is a sweater, been around for a long

time.

Respected Contributor

If this is it check ebay. Good luck!

Bob Mackie Button Down Shirt Small S Wearable Art Aqua Purple Floral Stripe NWT

Super Contributor

I've read on this forum that Mr. Mackie will have a special on the QVC2 channel on May 16th.  Perhaps that is the item you are looking for.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

If this is it check ebay. Good luck!

Bob Mackie Button Down Shirt Small S Wearable Art Aqua Purple Floral Stripe NWT

@silky  No, that's not it.  I think I have this shirt.  The one I saw was a pull-over. 

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I think that top is part of a set available mid-May.  The bottoms are either a crop or capri.  I thought I wanted the black and white set, but after seeing that promo, I want the blue and yellow... depends on the color of the pant.

@PhilaLady1  I hope not; I can't wear those sets.  To get a top that fits the bottoms are way too big.  I could take them apart and alter them but I hate being bothered.