Valued Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie / Lunchtime Special

I am watching Bob Mackie now and I have to say his clothing is not for me. Must be a lot that do because he seems to sell a lot. They are nicely done.

To me they seem to be fashions for someone a little older than me perhaps.

Honored Contributor

bob has quite a few items on tonights show that are so nice!....and a few that i already own.

enjoy those pants kathleen.....your outfit sounds quite nice. i could not do those pants because i have too much hip!

if anyone is considering the botanical bouquet sweater it is a great 4 season sweater. not heavy at all and feels wonderful. a213095 bob does wonderful boutiquey sweaters in comfortable fabrics that wash and wear well.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/29/2014 sunshine45 said:

bob has quite a few items on tonights show that are so nice!....and a few that i already own.

enjoy those pants kathleen.....your outfit sounds quite nice. i could not do those pants because i have too much hip!

if anyone is considering the botanical bouquet sweater it is a great 4 season sweater. not heavy at all and feels wonderful. a213095 bob does wonderful boutiquey sweaters in comfortable fabrics that wash and wear well.

Sunshine...I ordered this sweater last time and sent it back as the zipper just did not slide well!. I looked at the measurements and would like to order again, but does it run small??? Can't remember from the last time I ordered it...

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2014 corita said:

Sunshine...I ordered this sweater last time and sent it back as the zipper just did not slide well!. I looked at the measurements and would like to order again, but does it run small??? Can't remember from the last time I ordered it...

i ordered it in my regular qvc size.....i didnt find it to run small. the zipper on mine has been fine, but if i zip it up it is pretty rare. most of the time i wear my cardigans open.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/29/2014 corita said:

i ordered it in my regular qvc size.....i didnt find it to run small. the zipper on mine has been fine, but if i zip it up it is pretty rare. most of the time i wear my cardigans open.

Thanks..corita

Regular Contributor

Kathleen, your outfit sounds great. We have a locally owned boutique here in VA that I love . Was just in and they have lots of printed pants especially amkle pants. According to what I saw at the boutique you will be very fashionable and got a great deal. Wear and enjoy in good health.

Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2014 Kathleen said:
On 3/29/2014 kachina624 said: I got those pants; did a review on them. They look like the bottom half of a clown suit. Usually love Bob's designs but he jumped the track on this one. Truly awful.

Looks like your review was deleted. But so glad you replied and mentioned the clown suit! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

These are so my style! I'm going for clown suit look this summer. I bought a fab yellow/blue/red/green fuzzy fright wig and some big yellow clown shoes. (I wanted the red shoes but my size was sold out.) We have a fab clown store nearby.

I still haven't decided whether to wear my yellow and white diamonds or rubies with the outfit.

Again ... thanks for your comments. I really do appreciate it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

ETA: Kach: (hope you don't mind my calling you Kach) The expression is "jumped the shark." You might want to google that.

OMG Kathleen.....you are cracking me up. You have a most refreshing and delightful sense of humor. {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} You go girl, wear what you like! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 3/29/2014 fbm2lsm said:

Kathleen, your outfit sounds great. We have a locally owned boutique here in VA that I love . Was just in and they have lots of printed pants especially amkle pants. According to what I saw at the boutique you will be very fashionable and got a great deal. Wear and enjoy in good health.

Thank you!