Honored Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie Jennifer Coffey

I think Jennifer goes overboard trying to portray an image of being young, perky, and vivacious.  If you'll recall, when she first came to QVC she was "Jennifer", now she always identifies herself as "Jen".  I've never seen a person take as many selfies as she does,  as posted on Facebook.  Loves her own image. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

She constantly talks and interrupts.   I loved her when she first started, but I can't watch her anymore

Contributor

I do agree. I was interested in her at first, but something has changed. Can't put my finger on it, but I do change the channel, and now she's on a lot cause Shawn's out. Oh well, we all have out preferences. 

Valued Contributor

Lol "  And I didn't think the hosts were supposed to mention their "pick of the show" anymore. " Really? Do you have insight to all the Q hosts' rules? Wow, you all take this channel so seriously!

How rude!
Respected Contributor

@Ceci wrote:

Lol "  And I didn't think the hosts were supposed to mention their "pick of the show" anymore. " Really? Do you have insight to all the Q hosts' rules? Wow, you all take this channel so seriously!

How rude!

I like to know when these posters have the time to stop and sharpen their knives. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think she does fine with clothes for the younger set........I think MOST of us that wear Bob Mackie's clothing like a more mature sales pitch..... like Mary Beth with Bob........

It's like Antonella with jewelry.....David in the Kitchen....some hosts just fit with the product better I think....

Respected Contributor

I was watching a video from the show and Jen said that the item was so flattering and Bob responded with something like...and not everything is flattering and we've seen that in items on QVC.  He was definitely being snarky, but it made me laugh.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I was watching a video from the show and Jen said that the item was so flattering and Bob responded with something like...and not everything is flattering and we've seen that in items on QVC.  He was definitely being snarky, but it made me laugh.

@Trudey    Bob can definitely let loose with a zinger every now and then.  He's not all sweetness and light.  I've heard him do it several times in the past few months. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Bob Mackie is such a classy man.  

Occasional Contributor

I think she trys to be a cross between Shawn and Lisa Robertson.  Both are classy women and their style and personalities are their personalities.   Flipping a few evenings ago decided to shop the Nick Chavez show, I believe she is so in love with herself it makes it hard for the customer to know what she's selling.   I think it's all about her and I think that's why she likes working at the Q - the attention.