Valued Contributor

Please let Bob talk...........................

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie Jennifer Coffey

I love Jennifer's hair!

Esteemed Contributor

yes...lots of talking over.....she really changed since she first came to QVC.

Honored Contributor

JC does a great job of describing, but she goes overboard after awhile. She doesn't sell me anything because I have to turn her off.

Respected Contributor

I am enjoying the show.  Very relaxed.

Wish that A276150 dress came in petite

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99

JC thinks she is on a talk show.

Bob has so much knowledge let him talk............

Trusted Contributor

Honestly, used to love her.  Now to me it seems that she is lecturing me constantly and never stops talking.  Also the worse with "my pick of the show" and mentions it nonstop during the entire show.  Once would be fine - 30 times is overkill.  What happened?  Obviously she grew extremely comfortable in her job.  I don't require lecturing it's supposed to be shopping.

Honored Contributor

Well, 'one thing'..........her new hairstyle is very polished, very flattering.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@aggravated Agree.  I never knew how to explain it, but "lecturing" is probably what I was looking for.  And I didn't think the hosts were supposed to mention their "pick of the show" anymore.  Oh, well, anyway, I think she looks nice this afternoon.  She looked good in Bob's caftan in the black.  And I like her in his tank and sweater set she's been wearing, also in black. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@walkingal wrote:

@aggravated Agree.  I never knew how to explain it, but "lecturing" is probably what I was looking for.  And I didn't think the hosts were supposed to mention their "pick of the show" anymore.  Oh, well, anyway, I think she looks nice this afternoon.  She looked good in Bob's caftan in the black.  And I like her in his tank and sweater set she's been wearing, also in black. 

Lol "  And I didn't think the hosts were supposed to mention their "pick of the show" anymore. " Really? Do you have insight to all the Q hosts' rules? Wow, you all take this channel so seriously!