Respected Contributor

A350910 is a new top from him.  took me all day to decide what color to get.  Went with the black.  Love his clothes.  too bad he wasn't scheduled on the lineup today.  His patterns are so unique.   

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

A350910 is a new top from him.  took me all day to decide what color to get.  Went with the black.  Love his clothes.  too bad he wasn't scheduled on the lineup today.  His patterns are so unique.   

@Blingqueen023  - I watched a portion of the Q fashion shows today. Added some new items to my wishlist.

Enjoy your new top! Have a fabulous weekend  Heart 

a350910.jpg

a350910_012.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  - I watched a portion of the Q fashion shows today. Added some new items to my wishlist.

Enjoy your new top! Have a fabulous weekend  Heart 

a350910.jpg

a350910_012.jpg

@Chi-town girl Hi Chi you sweetie.  Thanks for posting the pic.  how thoughtful.   It was between the black and the blue but after ordering other tops today, could only get one of these.  Hope you're well and enjoying the weekend.   Always good to see you here on the boards.    

Respected Contributor

received the black yesterday and what a gorgeous top it is.  Fits perfectly and the length is perfect to.  So good, I had to go back and order it in the Navy.  Thank youBob Mackie.  You turned out another masterpiece!