Esteemed Contributor

He has the big deal tonight -  a kimono available in four print choices - $44.  #A374424.

I ordered the black.  It looks nice for spring and summer. I bought one of his similar kimonos last year and loved it.  Light as air.   This new version has pockets which I like even more,

Respected Contributor

It looks like a really versatile piece.   I think it would be a great piece to take on vacation - I could see it being used as a swimsuit coverup to a light cover for a dressy evening and everything in between.  Thanks for pointing it out. 

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of the line, reminds me of cruise clothes or Florida dressing.

Respected Contributor

I own 2 of his older ones and love them. Do I need another one? I'll have to look.

Honored Contributor

The black is really pretty.  I have a plaid black jumpsuit this would look great with.  The price is excellent too.

Trusted Contributor

I really like this and ordered the aqua. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I just ordered the aqua to wear to a business conference on one night out and take to Hawaii.  We also cruise alot so I will get lots of wear out of this piece.  I love having a Bob Mackie piece in my wardrobe.

Occasional Contributor
Bought it in both the blue & red floral prints; since I wear a lot of Black basics, I thought it would look great as a light topper. However, post surgery, I wore a lot of Solid color maxi Dresses as nightgowns—these kimonos were a perfect light robe over them! Coverage & color! Thx, Bob!
Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 I was drinking some water when I read your answer and I busted laughing with your post. Now my Mac screen is all wet Woman LOLWoman LOL

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece