Honored Contributor

For those that may be interested I found these at Macy's. Karen Scott cotton boatneck tanks for $10.39! They come in 15 different colors so if you're looking for something specific it's here

Unfortunately I can't get the pictures the post

7009669 is the item number

Honored Contributor

Re: Boat neck cotton shells?

@Andreatoo wrote:

For those that may be interested I found these at Macy's. Karen Scott cotton boatneck tanks for $10.39! They come in 15 different colors so if you're looking for something specific it's here

Unfortunately I can't get the pictures the post

7009669 is the item number

@Andreatoo   Always interested in tanks to wear in summertime and under jackets other times.

Esteemed Contributor

This year I bought Amazon's 2 packs, including shipping, for under $20.  These are really nice tees; so far I've ordered 4 two packs.

Honored Contributor

@patbz 

What's the neckline on the Amazon tanks? I like regular tanks but I really like the high crew or the boat neck! Target has the crewnecks right now for $6 apiece. I bought a few when they were three for 20 and they're a very nice rayon/ span

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Thank you.

I really like boat necks & cotton.  SO hard to find.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

I did a search after @lolakimono posted the cute ones from Coldwater Creek. Unfortunately those had consistently large arm holes according to the reviews. When I searched for more they're just not as many out there as you would think!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Here is your KS tank-

I like this color a lot too-

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the Karen Scott brand, have several different styles.  Much more reasonably priced than D&C and the same quality.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

thanks for posting! These are the ones I got

ksred.jpgksnavy.jpgksteal.jpgksgelato.jpg

Apparently they're offered in petite too; I may exchange them depending how long they are..

Honored Contributor

I have a few of her elbow length tee shirts and I wouldn't buy them again.  They pilled.