Valued Contributor

Blue and white striped dress on home page

[ Edited ]

Can anyone help me identify the blue striped dress on the home page? I clicked on it, and it took me to a page of new dresses, but that particular dress was not included. I suppose I could call Customer Service, but I do not have much luck when I do that, as when I did this morning asking for the sizing on the LOGO top that is being presented for the Super Saturday sale today. Thanks! 

PS I inserted a link to the dress as I did not know how to post the picture.

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue and white striped dress on home page

If you scroll down through the dresses, you'll eventually see it.  It's by Isaac Mizrahi.  Sorry, I forgot to jot down the item number.

Trusted Contributor

It is by Isaac.  Very cute and comes in 3 colors.

Frequent Contributor

It's A278051 Isaac Mizrahi Live fit and flair  its 52.84. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

I saw that dress; but did not think it was the same one. Is it the difference in the model's figures that makes the dress look that much different? Holy cow!!! It is so cute on the main page, and so blah on the other model. 

Thanks for pointing this out ladies!

Frequent Contributor

The girl on the home page assessorized the dress with a pretty statement necklace and has her hair up, so maybe that makes a difference. The dress is really cute!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cotto22 wrote:

I saw that dress; but did not think it was the same one. Is it the difference in the model's figures that makes the dress look that much different? Holy cow!!! It is so cute on the main page, and so blah on the other model. 

I think it is the difference in body types and an apparent height difference that make it look different. The model on the home page seems taller (the dress is shorter on her, anyway) and seems fuller busted -- she fills the dress out a bit more. It appears longer and looser on the other model.

Trusted Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

Other than the accessories, I think it looks the same.

I ordered black & white.