Honored Contributor

I love blazers, always have. Instant polish with a pair of jeans.

I've wanted to own something from Theory for a long time. Bought a Theory blazer from Poshmark for a little over $30 with shipping. The sleeves are lined so they're a bit snug, but the rest of it fits beautifully. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor
Good, I like structured blazers with slacks and jeans. The allow you to showcase pretty necklaces too.
Honored Contributor
I bought a men’s blazer years ago and wore it until it was threadbare. It was so well made...much better than they ever make women’s jackets. I think I only have a couple of blazers in my closet since I have been doing some serious purging.....
Honored Contributor

I love all jackets including blazers and I have way too many!

Honored Contributor

Re: Blazers are back

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Back in the 90s ... One of my casual looks ..  chino's, polo or turtleneck and a man's sportscoat - bought them at the NYC Opera Thrift Shop!  Favorite was a red linen blend with some sort of embroidered crest on the pocket.  Even my sister liked that look.

I had quite a collection of jackets!

@ALRATIBA 

Had a Ruby velvet one from the same source, a smoking jacket, no doubt. I literally wore it to death!  Saved a few large pieces for my memory quilt.  It will never be made, but still...

Love the tailored look.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras