Honored Contributor

Blazers will be back this year in a big way. I’m glad I still have a few. I love blazers with jeans and a white collared shirt. 

Esteemed Contributor

They are never out of style.  I just love them - such a finished look.

Respected Contributor

Funny you should mention blazers!  I went upstairs yesterday and decided it was time to clean out the big closet in a spare bedroom.  I found a lightweight London Fog raincoat and several blazers I had completely forgotten about.  I am guessing I had them back in the 1990s.  One of them has huge shoulder pads but my best friend sews and she said it was a simple fix.  Yay! 

Valued Contributor

I think blazers are making a comeback and I'm glad! The old 80's type of blazers are long gone, but a more sleek, sophisicated, feminine blazer will be coming to the market this fall

Honored Contributor

Re: Blazers are back

[ Edited ]

Blazers never went out of style.  They are a classic and as popular as they ever were.  I always have a black blazer and a navy blazer in my closet and I  haven't worn office type clothes in years.  I like the blazer/white tee/jeans or chinos look.  I also like a blazer/white tee/maxi skirt look when we go out to dinner on a cool  summer night or to a restaurant with frigid cold air conditioning.  

Honored Contributor

Anybody remember Sylvester Stallone's signature look back when he was young and hot?

jeans, white T shirt tucked all the way in and a black blazer and dark glasses !   D*mn !!!!!!!!   That was his first appearance coming in on a motorcycle during one of his movies, forget the name of it.

Never forget that entrance  ROFL

Honored Contributor

Back in the 90s ... One of my casual looks ..  chino's, polo or turtleneck and a man's sportscoat - bought them at the NYC Opera Thrift Shop!  Favorite was a red linen blend with some sort of embroidered crest on the pocket.  Even my sister liked that look.

I had quite a collection of jackets!

Honored Contributor
I've always loved blazers, in a dress for office look, casual weekend wear, now in my retired.....everyday is casual look.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Lords of Flatbush?

Honored Contributor

17890.jpg