Honored Contributor

I've ordered from them from time to time.  The last 2 times I've placed an order, I received an apology letter for the slow shipping times.  Along with the letter was a coupon for $15 off my next order.  I've already used one such coupon and will probably use this one.  QVC are you listenting????

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

I "found" Blair about two years ago.  Got some great buys there! 

They have the "possible" shipping delay noted on my orders, but I've never had a delay.

----------------------------------------------------

@kaydee50 wrote:

I've ordered from them from time to time.  The last 2 times I've placed an order, I received an apology letter for the slow shipping times.  Along with the letter was a coupon for $15 off my next order.  I've already used one such coupon and will probably use this one.  QVC are you listenting????

•  
Honored Contributor

I have twice gotten delay notices from QVC with $10 credits attached.  I'm understanding of the situation they're in and really don't expect to be rewarded for waiting.  I'm in no hurry for winter clothing when it's still in the 90s.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 It might be easier for Blair to do that just because they are not on TVseems t9 me if that were a frequent thing, we would be reading about it much more often.  

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@kaydee50 It might be easier for Blair to do that just because they are not on TVseems t9 me if that were a frequent thing, we would be reading about it much more often.  

Many companies offer these cash off your next order credits.  It pretty much assures the company, there will be a next order.  Zulily is another company that frequently gives you $10 or $15 credits.  Kohl's Kash is a similar gimmick that gets you shopping again.

Soft Surrounding sometimes gives you a $15 credit, but you must spend $75+ .

Companies never lose by issuing credits.

Honored Contributor

That does make sense.......Since Blair and Haband aren't spending $$$$ on TV, hosts, and models, camera people, and everything else related to TV, they can well afford to give extras to their customers, within reason of course.

Well, I don't anything about  corporate finances, etc., so I could be wrong.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I have gotten $10 from HSN for a shipping delay.  I thought it was so nice that they did that.

Respected Contributor

so my question to youkaydee50,are their clothes good quality?is their sizing true to fit?I don't believe I've ever seen any advertisement for this company.now I'm curious now

Honored Contributor

I like Blair too. Their chenille sweaters are wonderful in the winter. They fit great and keem me cozy in a very cold office. I have them in a ton of different colors. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

so my question to youkaydee50,are their clothes good quality?is their sizing true to fit?I don't believe I've ever seen any advertisement for this company.now I'm curious now

They are a catalog only company.  I have found their clothing items to be of good quality and true to size.  They frequently offer free shipping over a certain price point.  The prices are more reasonable than QVC's and the quality is equivalent, IMO.  Worth checking out.