Trusted Contributor

Blair has a great sale today.  Buy one, get 50% off the next item, plus free shipping.  The sale ends on Friday and includes clearance items.

I previously posted this information along with the coupon code, but my post was deleted as I did not realize you can not post coupon codes for other retailers.  Oh, well.......do a search on-line and hopefully you'll find the code   Or, if you get emails from Blair, check your emails.   Happy Shopping!

P.S.  I wonder why when you check out at QVC they have a box to enter a coupon code.  I've sure never seen any codes during the 25 years that I've been shopping??

Respected Contributor

@Bunsnoop wrote:

Blair has a great sale today.  Buy one, get 50% off the next item, plus free shipping.  The sale ends on Friday and includes clearance items.

I previously posted this information along with the coupon code, but my post was deleted as I did not realize you can not post coupon codes for other retailers.  Oh, well.......do a search on-line and hopefully you'll find the code   Or, if you get emails from Blair, check your emails.   Happy Shopping!

P.S.  I wonder why when you check out at QVC they have a box to enter a coupon code.  I've sure never seen any codes during the 25 years that I've been shopping??

There is a $5.00 off coupon for first-time shoppers.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky