Super Contributor

Re: Black Yoga pants to the airport?

On 4/5/2014 brii said:

Well said, Amp.

I like to wear yoga pants or knit pants on the plane with a stylish top and cute sandals or shoes.

Thanks brii. That is how I wear mine. And I think it looks nice. I bet you look very nice too!

I am not sure what goes on here on the boards sometimes.......it leaves me scratching my head!

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 4/5/2014 brii said:

Well said, Amp.

I like to wear yoga pants or knit pants on the plane with a stylish top and cute sandals or shoes.

Thanks brii. That is how I wear mine. And I think it looks nice. I bet you look very nice too!

I am not sure what goes on here on the boards sometimes.......it leaves me scratching my head!

Thanks, amp.

You have a great day, as well. Smiley Happy)

Regular Contributor

OP I am in disbelief that you have to question if yoga pants are appropriate to wear on an airplane???? And all those fashionistas that think they should be kept in a yoga classroom? YIKES!!! Wake up people. What a wacky world we live in.

Super Contributor

Wear whatever the heck YOU want to wear and will be comfortable in. No one will notice what you choose and if they do, they honestly won't care. I'm sitting in a Delta SkyClub right now and it's a vast sea of jeans, t-shirts, cargo pants, running shoes, hoodies, etc.. Personally, I follow the recommendation of a pilot friend and always wear long pants (either jeans or yoga pants) socks, shoes that I can run in without fear of loosing them and if I don't wear a long sleeved shirt, I have something to cover my arms with, all in natural fibers. I do not care one bit what anyone else thinks.
Respected Contributor

Sorry I'm so late getting back here to thank you for your opinions, but I was on vacation. LOL

I read the first replies and then had to get busy packing, so didn't read the last replies until just now.

My pants were just fine and comfy.

You never know what topics will get wild, obviously this is a very controversial topic. LOL

I had a blast in Las Vegas! Thanks again!!!

Super Contributor

Why not? Absolutely. Planes are uncomfortable enough unless you fly first class. You should be as comfortable as you want. I always wear comfortable pants or jeans when flying and sneakers also. Have a good trip.