Respected Contributor

Black Yoga pants to the airport?

I want to wear something comfy for flying. I don't need to impress anyone really. Would you wear them? They are long, flaired bottoms and all black with a fold down waist. I will try to post a pic, but it may come out really big? BTW, I'm 57. These pants are NOT the tight ones that are real form fitting.

Will I look stupid? I googled and it seems that lots of women do wear these, but not sure how old they are.

"IF" you would wear them, what top and what shoes?

Thanks.

/></p>

Respected Contributor

Re: Black Yoga pants to the airport?

Pic won't work. Sorry.

Honored Contributor

I've seen worse.

And less.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

As long as they're not the super-tight ones and are completely opaque so they don't draw the wrong kind of attention, I don't see a problem. I think dressing comfortably for a flight is perfectly ok, especially for long, trans-continental flights.

Trusted Contributor

I've seen people in their pajamas,so I think your yoga pants would be fine. Whatever you are comfortable in.
Valued Contributor

You will see everything from dressy outfits to pj's, so just wear what you are comfortable in. Having said that, my hubby had a habit of wearing SWEATS on airplanes and it drove me crazy. I hated checking into a nice hotel with him dressed like that. It has been a running joke now because I said "it looks like you've given up". I don't think he's worn the sweats since!

Honored Contributor

Nice comfy tunic and clogs or some shoe that is easy to remove and get back on.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Contributor

In Los Angeles, that is pretty much all anyone wears! I would say absolutely!

Honored Contributor

I would wear them and have worn them. I'd wear them with an athletic type slip on mary jane or flat (so easy at the checkpoint), an easy tank top and jean jacket.

As long as you're neat and clean, I think this is an absolutely fine plane outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

Wear them and own it! You will be fine.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau