Frequent Contributor

Black Top/Sweater Jennifer Coffey wore for Saturday Morning Gifts?

Does anybody know if the black turtleneck top/sweater that Jennifer Coffey had on this morning was from QVC? I searched but did not see anything that had the beautiful buttons down the cuff. TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Black Top/Sweater Jennifer Coffey wore for Saturday Morning Gifts?

[ Edited ]

@Gr8tfulsoul wrote:

Does anybody know if the black turtleneck top/sweater that Jennifer Coffey had on this morning was from QVC? I searched but did not see anything that had the beautiful buttons down the cuff. TIA.

@Gr8tfulsoul  I looked to see what sweater you were referencing.  It is lovely and I highly doubt QVC has it.  It really is quite elegant looking.  Try Brooks Brothers Item# SN00072 

Style# 00122492
Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much @NameAlreadyTaken I love that one too and it is so close to it, I got it and a couple of other things!!
Honored Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoul

I highly recommend 738 - 813 on evine. I just picked it up in the purple but they also have it in a charcoal grey with a button detail on the sleeves. The buttons look like hematite. It's not a full-on turtleneck but a mock neck and very pretty. I suggest watching the video and you'll get a better idea of the look and fit

I'm in Miami so I'm waiting for some cooler days so I can wear it already! Lol

Frequent Contributor

Oh thank you @Andreatoo, I will pull that up and take a look at that one! Thank you so much!! I am in Georgia, so I feel ya, waiting for cooler weather LOL!
Honored Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoul

Please let me know what you think when you see it. One of these days there will be a picture of me in it but it ain't happening anytime soon! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Gr8tfulsoul

Please let me know what you think when you see it. One of these days there will be a picture of me in it but it ain't happening anytime soon! LOL

@Andreatoo  @Gr8tfulsoul   Cute top.  I look forward to seeing it on you!!!  I almost pulled the trigger, but decided I have too many clothes now.  I have boxes for consignment store.  Maybe when I get some money from that....  Oh, well....