Contributor

Does anyone know who makes the black short sleeve sequin top that Adae had on tonight with the Joan Rivers black and gray plaid skirt? I’ve searched on the Q and couldn’t find anything similar? 😜 thanks in advance! 

Honored Contributor

I didn't see it but check Bob Mackie.  

I have 2 from years ago - LOGO and Isaac.but  these days Mackie is the one most likely to have one.

Trusted Contributor

I also loved the top!!! Hope someone locates it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Black SS sequin Top?

[ Edited ]

@kucrush David showed that last year with the long Christmas plaid skirt.  Even though he said at the time it would be available on QVC, it never was.  I don't know if it will be presented this year either.

You can go to ASOSdotcom and put in: t shirt with sequin embellishments.  I purchased 3 of these last year, one is black, one is white and one is green.

I have worn them often and am very pleased.  They are not heavy to wear and you can't beat the price.  I have worn the black with the long Christmas plaid skirt and it covers the waist band and floats, they same way as David presented his.

Several woman asked David about the sequin top last year and no response was ever received.  Annoying! 

This is how it was shown last year.  You can hear shawn ask if the top will be available and he says yes and it never was!!  https://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Regular-Length-Faux-Dupioni-Maxi-Skirt.product.A344543.html?sc=NAVLI...