Esteemed Contributor

Re: Black Friday Deals - Okay who cleaned up?

[ Edited ]

@kate2357 wrote:

I ordered two coats, two sweaters, two jeans and an IPod. All for myself. All online. Everything but IPod on sale. 

Now ... will any of them fit?  Smiley Happy 

Spoiler
 there is no spoiler .. I am just lame. 

edit: that stupid spoiler gray thing was me hitting what I thought was a smiley icon on my tablet. then I was how the heck do I get rid of it. LOL.

Well the jeans were a HUGE no gosh darn way! When did it become the thing to make a bootcut fit really, really tight at the knee then flare out really wide right about half way down the calf? If I wanted pants that tight ... I would wear skinny jeans! harrumph!

The sweaters were a huge thumbs up ... love them.

One of the coats ... the one from JCP is a winner. I'm thrilled to finally have a nicer looking casual coat that is long enough and warm enough ... but w/o making me look like the the Pillsbury Dough boy!! The coat from Eddie Bauer has not shown up yet ... but at least I have one I like.

And the IPod ... I can't believe it's not here yet ... but the accessories beat the Ipod. Weird. Smiley Happy

So I'm feeling pretty good about my black Friday buys! Hope the rest of you also had good luck!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Black Friday Deals - Okay who cleaned up?

I bought some blouses on sale on Monday and a silver chain that was already on sale. This past weekend I bought some fragrance free face/body washes. I didn't visit the mall on the weekend as it was pretty busy, even in Canada as bricks and mortar retailers have all jumped on the Black Friday shopping weekend.