Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday Deals - Okay who cleaned up?

@dosey   I saw that one too.  Here is my very honest opinion - feel free to disagree and reject it.  I think the pieces on it looked a bit too "plastic-y" for my taste. 

Maybe that'll save you some money?  But if you like it, go for it!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dosey   I saw that one too.  Here is my very honest opinion - feel free to disagree and reject it.  I think the pieces on it looked a bit too "plastic-y" for my taste. 

Maybe that'll save you some money?  But if you like it, go for it!

@Pearlee  Funny you should mention that.  A few of the beads were very plastic-y, and that was one of the reasons why I put it back.  However, if I find it later for a great price, I might get it.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@dosey LOL - not really funny that I mentioned that because - if you thought so too and put it back for that reason - and I thought so - they really do look plastic-y!  LOL!

Glad you weren't offended by my remark!  Esp. since you agree!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dosey LOL - not really funny that I mentioned that because - if you thought so too and put it back for that reason - and I thought so - they really do look plastic-y!  LOL!

Glad you weren't offended by my remark!  Esp. since you agree!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  Not offended at all.  (For anyone who is interested in the necklace, it was the smaller beads in the top two chains that were very lightweight.  The stones in the longest chain were fine.)  I was surprised to find some of the beads were plastic.  Maybe Talbots wanted to lighten the weight of the necklace.  However, I like it when my jewelry has some weight to it (except dainty pieces, of course).

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@dosey  I like the one you bought a lot better - glad you bought that one!  It's really pretty and will go with a lot of things with all those colors in it.  Doesn't look at all plastic-y! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not a BF deal, but I got these gifted to me for Christmas!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, pink pjs with kitties??? Did you die and go to heaven? Adorable! 😻

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@gardensla

I never heard of Zara's until yesterday.  My GD's boyfriend wanted a baseball style  jacket from Zara. They live in Studio City.  The jacket was really reduced.  I think it was 49.00 out the door, regularly sold for 99.  How is the quality.?  It sure was quick service!  I ordered and it shipped 3 hours later.   This handsome young man is a model , and this is where his budget sends him to shop.  Sometimes the agencies give the models clothes and such. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@lolakimono, pink pjs with kitties??? Did you die and go to heaven? Adorable! 😻

@MaggieMack

They actually had three pairs- the ones I got, these, and a thermal pair.

Honored Contributor

The best deal I got wasn't a fashion deal but rather a set of knives in a block for my sister.  I got them from Macys.  They were regularly $289.00 and I got them for $79.99.  I also got my sister some clothing from The Limited for 60% off and an Alex & Ani bracelet directly from their website for 15% off and free s/h.  A&A is never discounted and anytime there are coupons for a store that carries the line, it's always excluded from the coupon.

DH bought me a Swarovski bracelet for 25% off and that's another brand that is never discounted and always excluded from any coupons.