Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday Deals - Okay who cleaned up?

I am certain I'd have no trouble finding things for myself...the weekend is young!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

Got a pair of S Weitzman OTK boots that I have been eyeing at the lowest price ever. boots  they were $50 less yesterday 

Need to try with various pants etc to see if they are keepers. 

@jackthebear

Nice boots!  What color did you get?

@lolakimono  in store they only had black in leather and suede,  I got the leather.

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a few gifts for people and a coat on sale from Lands End for myself.  Hope the coat fits.

I'm thinking about buying a topaz and diamond necklace for myself...still on the fence.  Anyway, the price is probably back to normal today so I probably missed the window for the sale. 

Respected Contributor

Saved money, bought nothing!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

I had no intention of buying a thing, but {sigh} I did.

1.  A bra at Belk - after coupon  - $6

2.  Two cardigans in purple and gray at JCP (same style) - after coupon - $22.  

Sorry the picture is so big.  It doesn't look all that great, but the drape is really nice.

3.  A necklace from Talbots - after discount - $40.

Faceted Multi-Colored Bead Necklace

There was another necklace at Talbots that I wanted but decided on this one.  DD said this necklace looked like me.  I can wear it with so many things.

At least I did not buy any skincare or cosmetics!

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

@dosey

Love the cardigan and the necklace!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Spent four hours looking at aerosole boots. Zeroed in on a waterproof pair. Must have gone to seven websites. Target was cheapest by twenty bucks. Free s and r. $53. $92 at Q, 75 at Amazon.

Started at Aerosole where I discovered something interesting. List price there was different than Amazon. Higher at Amazon!

Friday my Discover card was frozen. Because it was Black Friday was sent FEDEX. Got it today but out of mood for shopping.  I hope I like boots after all that work. Aerosoles have a last that fits me.

I went crazy last year; mainly with LE and the Q. Very little shopping now. I was replacing a pair of aerosole waterproof boots.

Honored Contributor

@dosey  I saw that necklace today at Talbot's - very nice - I liked it earlier when I saw it.

Although I must say that I find all of Talbot's goldtone jewelry a little to yellow in color.  But I loved the colors in that piece.

I'm posting about the rest of my Talbot's visit today in my Talbot's thread.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@dosey

Love the cardigan and the necklace!

@Bird mama

Thank you.  The cardigan is so much nicer than it looks in the picture.  It is a little sheer with a wide ribbed knit trim.  The back is a little longer than the front but not in a dramatic way.  Nice tush coverage.  Don't want to be showing off my goods, you know what I mean?  LOL!

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dosey  I saw that necklace today at Talbot's - very nice - I liked it earlier when I saw it.

Although I must say that I find all of Talbot's goldtone jewelry a little to yellow in color.  But I loved the colors in that piece.

I'm posting about the rest of my Talbot's visit today in my Talbot's thread.

@Pearlee

Thank you.  I agree that Talbots uses yellow rather than gold for their jewelry.  This necklace spoke to me (it might have yelled), so I got it.  DD liked another necklace better, but I decided on this one because it is less trendy.  However, I am still thinking about it.  Here is a picture.  What is a girl to do?

Bead and Teardrop Multi-Chain Necklace

Paws and enjoy life.