Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday Deals - Okay who cleaned up?

@deja vu wrote:

Nothing for me so far today... I did get a pre sale gift last night 20% off on nfl for hubby. Got him a lightweight jacket. 

I am on the look out for a new infinity scarf, so I have a few hrs left... but not really in the shopping mood.  I've been working on decorating my Pencil tree.

And how is that going? I have my first pencil tree this year and am sitting here now considering the decorating of it

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Shopped online only today. 20% off on cleansing oil at Tatcha, additional 15% off on a pair of Clark's sandals at 6pm, Only B&M store I visited today was my grocery: black Friday coupon for $5.00 off $40.00.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered two coats, two sweaters, two jeans and an IPod. All for myself. All online. Everything but IPod on sale. 

Now ... will any of them fit?  Smiley Happy 

Spoiler
 there is no spoiler .. I am just lame. 
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Purchased a pair of boots for one of my girls at Sears 50% off.  Went to the mall this afternoon just for the heck of it.  Did not go to purchase just like the atmosphere.  Saw the boots and thought it was a great deal.  Did no shopping on  line.  Evine had some great deals today on Jewelry but I stayed strongSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I didn't score big like @MaggieMack but I picked up a few fun things, mostly from Sephora.  I don't know if you guys checked out their $10 sale items but I got: a brush for my Clarisonic; a set of three Nest fragrances; a tarte mascara, blush and maracuja oil set; and an Amazing Grace travel trio.  Nothing groundbreaking but fun items to sample at 10 bucks a piece.

I also got a long sleeve fleece Cuddl Duds pullover for $13.95.

Super Contributor

Oh man I got sucked in at locitain(?spelling?)I bought 12 hand creams and a travel bag set of stuff. They had a buy 3 get one plus the travel bag set was $16 if you spent $45. So went in to buy 3 hand creams and ended up with $100 worth of stuff. I work in a school so "You get a hand cream and You get a hand cream and You get a hancream" done in my best Oprah voice.
Honored Contributor

No AM Style today it's the computer all.day.long.

I wont even turn the channel.  They must be selling time to get this much air play

Daughter and I did our usual JCFactory trip,

then breakfast at Whole Foods, where the bacon smell calls.

Got a pair of S Weitzman OTK boots that I have been eyeing at the lowest price ever. boots  they were $50 less yesterday 

Need to try with various pants etc to see if they are keepers. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear, those are super nice SW boots! I know they will put a smile on your face when you have them on your feet.

What??? No computer show watching??? Your little bear is gonna get mad if you hog the computer all day. And you never know, maybe your avatar needs an upgraded Dell!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Got a pair of S Weitzman OTK boots that I have been eyeing at the lowest price ever. boots  they were $50 less yesterday 

Need to try with various pants etc to see if they are keepers. 

@jackthebear

Nice boots!  What color did you get?

Honored Contributor

Not a penny spent! 

I'm not sure what I want to get for most gifts yet so that is a problem. I'm trying to decide if I want to just do mostly gift cards or risk buying things they might not like.