Honored Contributor

Re: Bitsy looks good in everything.

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Ones weight is no guarantee. Bitsy is just terrific at styling her self! The way she wears the clothing is always more appealing to me than the models

Is she a stylist by trade?

@Andreatoo 

Because the models are stuck with being styled by Angelo. Angelo who likes to put the hosts and models in denim jackets sized for 10 year olds. 

@shaggygirl 

My point exactly! Q 'stylists' are terrible!

Meanwhile Bitsy has what seems an inate ability to take the mundane and often matronly and style it in to chic and contemporary! That's clearly what David saw....

Honored Contributor

Re: Bittsey looks good in everything.

@Kachina624 wrote:

Bitsy is a very attractive woman.  I'd much rather listen to her than David.  He talks too much, says little.   She has always been one of my favorite vendors. 

@Kachina624 I have no idea who Bitsy is and was expecting a photo of a cute cat or dog wearing an adorable outfit!  Haha!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

That name cracks me up.  Sounds like a rich person's name.  Like I could see Mr. Howell saying her name.

I thought the same thing.  Bitsy and her husband Bunky basking on their yacht. LOL

Regular Contributor

She is way too thin.  I know she lost weight a few years back but I think she is getting carried away with it.  I don't think she represents the average woman, and she really loves looking at herself way too much.