Respected Contributor

Bitsy looks good in everything.

[ Edited ]

I was watchng the Joan Rivers segments , and every outfit looked great on her. Some people have a knack for making things look good.I am surprised also in how good her hair looks. That is quite the switch from dark to light.And she is also one of those people i couldn't guess how old she is. a pleasant voice , when David isn't able to present. There are a lot of sidekicks for other vendors , that i won't name,  just are not as good as the headliner and are hard for me to  keep watching.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bittsey looks good in everything.

Bitsy is a very attractive woman.  I'd much rather listen to her than David.  He talks too much, says little.   She has always been one of my favorite vendors. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bitsy looks good in everything.

[ Edited ]

Bitsy  lost a lot of weight & therefore looks good in everything she puts on 😉

Respected Contributor

Bitsy has a very endearing and engaging personality.  She looked good and presented well before she lost any weight or changed her hair color.  I have always liked her style.  

Honored Contributor

That name cracks me up.  Sounds like a rich person's name.  Like I could see Mr. Howell saying her name.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ones weight is no guarantee. Bitsy is just terrific at styling her self! The way she wears the clothing is always more appealing to me than the models

Is she a stylist by trade?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Ones weight is no guarantee. Bitsy is just terrific at styling her self! The way she wears the clothing is always more appealing to me than the models

@Andreatoo  Bitsy really is terrific.  She has done some of everything, including being in the tech industry, acting, and styling for a clothing boutique and some small fashion shows.  She was even a vendor rep on QVC in the early 2000's representing a myriad of small household items.  

David Dangle saw her several times wearing Joan Rivers clothes and jewelry.  One day he sent her a message to discuss an opportunity, and subsequently made her a JR brand ambassador.  

They have both discussed this on their respective social media pages in the past.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Because the models are stuck with being styled by Angelo. Angelo who likes to put the hosts and models in denim jackets sized for 10 year olds. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl I don't know who styles the models but I do agree with you that quite often it seems to me that the model is NOT wearing a size that flatters their figure.

I was watching a show and the model had on a high priced blouse that was at least one size too small. it doesn't encourage me to buy.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo  She must have SOME background in fashion working for the JR line. I'd assume she'd need that. Jackie Stafford for Isaac is the same...much better too at styling than IM and easier to listen to and take her advice about what goes together.