Honored Contributor

Watch your orders girls. If you don't get the email or don't see it listed under 'order status' call in and ask if it truly went thru or not.

This morning I ordered the Denim & Co. jacket fleece with sherpa lining and hood in the one size they had left which was XL. Fine, because I size up in jackets and coats, so, I put in for the Light Green in XL. 

I guess she didn't put the order in fast enough because that last remaining size sold out too in the light green. I checked my email, NO EMAIL confirmation. MMMMMMMM checked my order status mmmmm

none listed, so, I called customer service and they said "no order for this morning is showing", so, I said give me the deep olive then in the XL and send me a email confirmation so I'll have some faith my order went thru this time.

Just saying don't take it for granted, check your email. Guess they have no way to let U know what you ordered fell through. It's up to you to check and verify.

Honored Contributor

Many of us opted out of getting email confirmations because it was annoying.   Not everyone gets them @SharkE by choice.

Honored Contributor

Huh? how can it be annoying to confirm your order?

I want to know that my order went thru.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

You can check your account - "Order Status" to see if your order went through. 

I always call in my order(s) & pay by check.  By the time I hang up the phone, check my "Order Status", I can see that my order has been put through.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

what I said in my original post

Honored Contributor

OOPS!  My bad doh.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Opting out of emails doesn't necessarily proclude notifications; generally it's daily adverts...

At least that's been my experience

Esteemed Contributor

YOu can choose what E Mails you want and opt out of what you don't want.  I receive confirmation E mails for orders I have placed and I get reminders when there are upcoming shows for certain products.  I opted out of the rest of QVC E mails so I do not get any marketing E Mails.