Honored Contributor

If it's the Betulas. I have some of those from HSN and returned many of them. They don't feel the same as the Birkenstock (I have over 100 pair of QVC Birkenstock shoes) so I really know the difference.

They just feel differently. The foot bed feel different. It doesn't mold to the feet the same way. It's just different.

The sizing is a little different.

So, something strange that happened this past week concerning QVC Birkenstock shoes.

I ordered some in the same size I always order and they were 1/2 size too big! It was like they were seconds!

They just weren't the same. I'd ordered some QVC Birki's for my granddaughter a week before and she said they didn't feel right. I figured I'd just ordered the wrong size (I still kind of think I did) but she said the bar (toe grab) didn't feel right.

I still kind of think it's just that she isn't used to them (she pronates in very badly and thought it would help her). I have a terrible back and for some unknown reason Birkenstock shoes are the only ones that I can wear without dying in pain (I know I'm dramatic).

Anyway, in all of the times I've ordered these shoes, I've never had that happen. So, I'm sending them back. Too bad because I've paid quite a lot of money for some of these Birki shoes and these were clearance and now I have to send them back.