Honored Contributor

Birkenstocks Premier Tonight on HSN

Just a heads up in case anyone is interested. Birkenstocks are premiering tonight on HSN during The List with Colleen Lopez.

It doesn't look like there are many styles at all right now. It also appears that the only advantage to buying them on HSN is the flexpay. The prices are the same as you can buy these styles for on other shoe sites and on some of the other sites, there are coupons to give you a percentage off, making the prices better than HSN.

Honored Contributor

Re: Birkenstocks Premier Tonight on HSN

hsn has some coupons available to be used if you have not already used them. dont forget to go through one of the rebate sites for more money off. i also dont pay any sales tax when ordering online at hsn. all of that also gets figured into whether or not i will buy them from hsn or not. right now the ones i am pulling up have free shipping.

i really miss the betulas on hsn......loved them AND loved stefan the rep!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I ordered stuff from HSN, the set of 2 bras was my recent purchase, and tax was charged. I've always had tax charged whenever I shop at HSN, online and on phone.

Honored Contributor

On 6/12/2014 susan_ca said:

I ordered stuff from HSN, the set of 2 bras was my recent purchase, and tax was charged. I've always had tax charged whenever I shop at HSN, online and on phone.

if you are in california, then yes they do.....they dont for all states though.

i have a second home in southern california so if i order when i am there then i also get charged sales tax. in maryland, i dont if i order online.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein