Occasional Contributor

Anybody else wish that QVC would bring Birkenstock back?  That is the only type of shoe I wear and I miss being able to order all the different patterns and colors.  I can order other places but the prices and styles on QVC were the best!

I do not like Vionic.  They do not last and I like the cork footbed rather than walking on plastic.

Honored Contributor

I too love my birkies - every pair I own and have a nice colorful collection.  Bought them all here too, years ago obviously.

Yes I wish they'd bring these back too but vionic has taken over in lieu of.  I don't like the looks of vionics, MANY are very expensive glorified flip flops.  All vionics are way more $$$$$$ than birkies ever were and some of them were a bit pricey.  I wouldn't even try a pr of vionics.

Regular Contributor

Yes, I agree with you 1000%!!!!

This same post continues to come up for years, seems they are not listening for some reason.

Birkenstocks are far superior to Vionics IMO, and what I mainly wear all Summer, and all year long, in the  house.

I love them.

Super Contributor

I would watch the Birks shows if Q had them. They are all I wear because of foot problems. I loved the variety and the prices too.

People said Birks were ugly, but to me the other shoes they have are worse, expensive and poorly made.

Bring Back Birks!!!

tea

Occasional Contributor

I, too, miss Birkis.  With well over 75 pair, which allow sheet comfort, I was somewhat in despair.  But I have found Alegria!!!!  This is a wonderful substitute.  Having said this, I have not purchased enclosed Alegria shoes.  From QVC, I have purchased colorful, comfortable sandles.  When Alegria.com has sales, they are excellent.  Sandles, for which I paid $110from QVC, I puchased on their website for $55.  I recently purchased four parr of beautifylly colored summer sandles, i.e. green specs, white, irridedcent and pewter. Give them a try.   It's like walking on air. Customer service is wonderful!

Honored Contributor

I tried on a pair of Vionics at Dillards and said "what the **** ! Felt like I had a big ol rock on the side of my foot. Made me walk pigeon toed. LOL

Birks and Clarks for this little gal.

Contributor

I also wish Birkes would be brought back.  I tried the vionic inserts before I would try the actual shoe.  Did not like at all and sent back.

Birks were the most comfortable and I usually bought a pair every time they were on the air.  Bring Back!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love my Vionic flip flops, slippers, sneakers, and clogs.  Wearing the slippers in the house cured my heel pain for good.  I have a high arch anyway, so they do not move my foot at all, they just hug the bottom and are very supportive and comfortable for me.  I do also think that they are very expensive, and I don't really understand why they cost so much.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Not really,  no.   They've been gone many years now and they aren't coming back.  Vionic wouldn't replace Berkies, it's whole different animal.  But the Papillo line is sold on the Birkenstock website.

Honored Contributor

Me too! I miss having Birki's here!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.