Honored Contributor

They held a small private wedding at the Australia Zoo. I know you can't see the entire dress, it looks pretty on the top. Maybe at some point a better photo will be released.

26391666-8151415-Heartfelt_Bindi_revealed_in_the_post_s_caption_how_they_made_the-a-80_1585145138682.jpg

26391900-8151415-_It_s_important_to_keep_everyone_safe_Bindi_Irwin_21_shared_the_-a-86_1585145138815.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Bindi Irwin's Wedding Dress

It looks very pretty, hopefully we will see a full photo at some point.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

It does look very pretty.  So sad they had to change plans like so many other celebrations around the world are being changed, but being able to exchange their vows to each other is what is important.  Hoping they have long happy lives together.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is such a beautiful photo of a BEAUTIFUL young lady. It's been a joy watching her grow from an adorable tot, to the polished, successful, conservationist she is today! 

She is an honor to her father's legacy, and a testament to the fine job her mother did raising her. I wish her much success in life, and a HAPPY marriage!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

It's so hard to believe that Bindi is grown up!  The dress looks very pretty.

Valued Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

This is such a beautiful photo of a BEAUTIFUL young lady. It's been a joy watching her grow from an adorable tot, to the polished, successful, conservationist she is.

She is an honor to her father's legacy, and a testament to the fine job her mother did raising her, and I wish her much success in life!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Very well said. For some reason I can't heart on my iPad.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

This is such a beautiful photo of a BEAUTIFUL young lady. It's been a joy watching her grow from an adorable tot, to the polished, successful, conservationist she is.

She is an honor to her father's legacy, and a testament to the fine job her mother did raising her, and I wish her much success in life!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Very well said. For some reason I can't heart on my iPad.

That's ok. I feel the ❤...😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

It's sad Bindi had to change wedding plans, but the alternative couldn't possibly be sweeter. These two just seem meant to be. A very sweet love story.  

Honored Contributor

I wish Bindi and her husband all the happiness, good health and peace of mind as they begin their life together.  Bindi's father would be so proud of all that Bindi has accomplished, she is a gracious, kind woman and I respect and admire for her work in conservation.

Respected Contributor

I've always thought Bindi is adorable, from a little girl to a young woman.  I wish them much happiness.  Steve would be so proud.