Honored Contributor

Re: Bill Board Awards: Fashion Looks 2022

The only 2 that looked decent were Anita and Jack Harlow.  I don't know who they are, but I don't know who the majority of them are.  Honestly, the outfits the rest of these people are wearing are just AWFUL!  I get that they want to call attention to themselves, but ---- oh, boy, I don't see why a person would want to look as terrible as they possibly can.  But I guess in their eyes, they think they look good!  Cat LOL

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Except for Buble and Blige, I don't know who any of these people are - but they all look like they're trying to out-weird each other.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Not being a fan of todays music I have never heard of most of these people.

While I dont care for any of the women's outfit, the first picture has got to be the most stupid hideous thing (dress?) I have ever seen.

The men looked better than the women.

Hopefully I do not body shame anyone (as if in my "mature" age) the old bod here if far from perfect.  I dont care if anyone is larger or rail thin there are clothes that dont do  any favors and yet they wear them.  Thats what I dont understand.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I couldn't see any pics past DJ Khaled....So can't really comment too much, except that I did think for the most part Sean Combs was well dressed as was Jack Harlow for the men....

Didn't see enough pics of the women to comment. Maybe I will google some pics-not sure why I can't see the rest of them on here though!!!Strange!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I was scrolling thru the channels and stopped at the BBA show.  I'm in my late 50's so I didn't know 3/4 of the presenters/musicians but while watching, I said out loud, what the heck is she wearing - and that was for most of the females.  I didn't consider any of them 'fashion' but hideous - just my opinion.