Esteemed Contributor

Bill Board Awards: Fashion Looks 2022

[ Edited ]

Once again, I ask that you not body shame the women.  If you don't kow many or any of them, so what?  I don't know some of them either.  That has nothing to do with what their particilar style is as an artist.  Please critique the outfits ONLY.

We've got enough hateful ****** going on now.  Besides the women have never done anything to YOU.

Doja Cat

at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 15th, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

He performed while she watched (I guess) as I didn't see her in the crowd

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 15th, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Meghan Fox and Machine Kelly (he performed a song he wrote about her)

at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 15th, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Anitta

Anitta at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 15th, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Sean (Puff, P Diddy, Puff Daddy, Puffy, Diddy) Combs just one of his many looks as he hosted the night with quite a few outfit changes.

Rauw Alejrando (performed)

Rauw Alejandro at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 15th, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Jack Harlow

Jack Harlow at the 2022 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 15th, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

DJ Khaled (presenter and collaborator to the stars)

Becky G

Becky G

Ty Dollar $ign

Ty Dolla $ign

Mary J. Blige won an Achievement award

Mary J. Blige

Chance, Jesse J, D' Lila Combs (Diddy's daughters) he had all.  

Twin's Mom was Kim Porter (Diddy's long time on again and off again) non commitment.  Kim Died about Ten years ago of sudden illness

Chance Combs, Jessie James Combs, D'Lila Combs

Meghan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

Burna Boy (rapper)

Burna Boy

Dove Cameron

Dove Cameron

Florence Welch

Florence Welch

Latto

Latto

French Montanna (rapper)

French Montana

Maxwell (The one and Only) he sang a Michael Jackson song for it's 40th anniversary....

Maxwell

Sheenesa

Shenseea

Kali Uchus

Kali Uchis

Miranda Lambert performed a duet with another country singer

Miranda Lambert

Michael Buble presented an award

Michael Bublé

Glass Animals (performed and won two awards)

Drew MacFarlane, Dave Bayley, Joe Seward and Edmund Irwin-Singer of Glass Animals

Elle King (duet with Miranda Lambert)

Elle King

Morgan Wallen has been removed from my post.  Didn't know there was racist controversy surrounding him. 

Ed Sheeran live streamed from Belfast (in concert) with a crowd for the Bill Board Awards.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bill Board Awards: Fashion Looks 2022

With a few exceptions, the men mostly look better than the women.  So keeping in mind the old adage, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" I won't say anything further.  Thanks for posting @gertrudecloset , it was definitely interesting.Smiley Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't call these "fashion looks".  I'd call them theatrical costumes, what there is of them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wouldn't call these "fashion looks".  I'd call them theatrical costumes, what there is of them.

You might have a point @Kachina624 .  The difference between this and the Met is that these are items that can be purchased in the store (more likely) than the items found on the stars at the Met Gala.  The garments at the Met Gala were "bespoke."  Maybe some of this is too.  These artists do whatever they can to stand out in such a crowded field.  

Esteemed Contributor

I will respect your wishes  @gertrudecloset but there are so few I would consider fashion it leaves just a couple. Stripper costumes maybe?  The best dressed, man or womn was by far "Diddy" I have always thought he was a cool sexy man and still is.  He daughters were age appropriate and looked cute.  

Men looked better than the woman for the most  part.  

Esteemed Contributor

The beautiful, talented Mary J. is one of my favorites...her outfit not so much.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I guess kudos, maybe, to Doja Cat for at least covering them up - more or less.  Oy!  I love Becky G. and Meghan Thee Stallion's outfits.  Dove Cameron's could have been great if the top was different, huge potential there.

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I will respect your wishes  @gertrudecloset but there are so few I would consider fashion it leaves just a couple. Stripper costumes maybe?  The best dressed, man or womn was by far "Diddy" I have always thought he was a cool sexy man and still is.  He daughters were age appropriate and looked cute.  

Men looked better than the woman for the most  part.  

Thank you Ms. Pat C.  It is fashion.  It's not so much "clothing."  Clothing, I consider to be a necessity which usually we buy to suit our own tastes and needs.  Fashion is dressing in such a way that you make bold choices and make statements for the look at me, wow out there attention you're bound to get.  This Fashion also isn't every day.  It is Fashion.  What we buy on the Q is clothing.  Thank you @mspatmac 

Respected Contributor

Lots of fashion victims but Diddys daughters look adorable, pretty smiles too. Thanks for sharing @gertrudecloset.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorites are the suits worn by Jack H. & Michael B. and Miranda L.'s suit. Other than the pink dress worn by Anitta, I don't care for the others. Some dresses are too tight, others too much skin is exposed, and a few are just "out there". JMO