Trusted Contributor

a few years back there was a brand of purses on qvc called big buddha? anybody know what happened with them? google gives me no results just some bags on ebaySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My "holiday purse" is a Big Buddha....I bring it out every year....it's a red velvet "santa claus sack"....with a gold chain handle!.   I've had it more than 15 years.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@alohakz 

The last place I seen Big Buddha bags was on HSN and that's been a few years ago. They were nice bags.

Trusted Contributor

I was gifted one from HSN years ago.  Biggest bag I'd ever owned. Still have it. Never used it because it was so big and unstructured. Too awkward 😂

A few years ago they turned up at Walmart.  I saw them in store. Quality wasn't all that great. I check Walmart online and they still have a couple of bags and some shoes with the branded Big Buddha name.

There are some used one being sold on there by 3rd party sellers too.

Steve Madden bought the company years ago and it seems to have fizzled out after that.

Esteemed Contributor

@alohakz I have a large grey big buddha bag I purchased from E-bags back in the day.  It was when oversized bags were so popular.  I had to have one too.  That was the last thing I purchased because it was trendy.  I like trendy, but I don't want to see myself coming and going.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Large bags are soooo out of style! Give me a crossbody bag any old day. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"